If I understand the rules of the award correctly, there are a few things I am now obliged to do now:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. (Thanks, Kelley at Kelley's Break Room!)
2. Share 10 things about yourself (I can do that...I have nothing to hide - other than panty lines...)
* I eat cheese. Lots and lots of cheese.
* I have a white streak in my hair I color religiously so I don't look like Lily Munster.
* I played cello as a kid and had to carry it to school every day.
* I'm freakishly strong (probably from carrying the cello...)
* I have an older sister and even though we're grown up I still worship her.
* I listen to Taylor Swift even when my kids aren't in the car
* My favorite quiet spot is my bathroom.
* I photograph doorknobs. I don't know why, but I love them. Is that wrong?
* I have the cholesterol of a 90 year old man with a bad fast food habit.
* I eat dessert every day (maybe that's why my cholesterol is through the roof).
3. Share this award with 10 other bloggers that you think are fantastic.
That's a little tougher because there are SO many great blogs out there, but here are 10 I read regularly and think deserve a little appreciation:
1. Michelle at "Burgh Baby"
2. Susan at "Urban Baker"
3. Kami at "The Fence"
4. Mohini at "What My Kids Are Eating"
5. Leah at "Reading, Writing, Raising Boys "
6. Melissa at "Saving Moms Money"
7. Erica at "Boutique on Feet - Shopgirl's Blog "
8. Hyla at "Drop Dead Life"
9. "Is Dis Normal? or Dysfunctional"
10. Diane at "Just a Queen of 3"
Thanks again, Kelley, and above ladies, enjoy the accolades. You deserve them. :)