1) My family: Because they are a part of me, and I am a part of them, and they "Complete me"...blah, blah, blah.
2) My boyfriend: Because he makes me laugh every day and if I don't say it, he won't give me a backrub tonight)
3) The invention of wine: God bless the first person ever to take a swig of really old grape juice.
4) Tee Tree Oil: My only defense in my battle against that most horrific of infestations...smelly children.
5) Fine Corinthian leather: Why not? And I like saying it.
6) Coffee: Because life doesn't start in the morning without it.
7) The Food and Drug Administration: For not outlawing coffee as a drug despite the fact millions of people are addicted to it.
8) Bubble bath: Because no matter how old you are, how fat you feel or how crappy your mood, bubble baths are transformative. And tickley.
9) Guinea pigs: Because they are big enough to pet and you don't have to walk them 4 times a day.
10) The roof over my head and food on my table: Because no matter how glib I may get or how down I may feel, I never EVER go to bed without taking a few minutes to realize how lucky I am.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!